OTR Sighting

Hey Guys!

Not sure if sighting is the proper term, but I couldn't think of a better
term. Hold on a min I have to change the radio station, Back Street Boys
just started wafting across.

There. Better. Anyway I was up in Westfield, MA this past week.  I happened
to go into TJMax for a sale while I was there, and I found myself humming
along to their background music.  It was about halfway along when I realized
it was OtR. I was so happy. :) I remember someone posting a similar
experience a couple of months ago,  but this was my first time. Anyone else
out there experienced it too?   That's all for now.

Erica

>The Unicorn: Never run from anyting immortal; it only attracts their
attention. From The Last Unicorn