A cherry is a life of bowls...(@@@@@)

>"Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> shared this nugget of >wisdom
with us:

>>no, you don't understand.  bears dancing in pairs indicates
>>subliminally a relationship.  {editing out my own truths}

>I don't quite understand what the bears being upright has to do with
>anything...so if they were dancing in pairs but they *weren't*
>upright, it would not signify promiscuity and unnatural >circumstances?

(double taking my own words)

(pondering a long moment, over a bowl of life)

um, what position would they be dancing in?

>And what if they were heterosexual bears of the same sex? Best friends?
Did you check to see what gender the bears were?

um...

>And what is this about those keeping the bears? Who are these beings
>that are allegedly keeping the bears? Forest rangers? Zookeepers? >Were
any of these characters in the liner notes?

(regaining my composure)

those alleged "Keepers" of the bears are a higher and unmentionable
source, a power of being that is greater beyond our comprehension.
Godot, as it were...it is not pictured, perchance, due to the
unfathomable to our vision.  We, though, should always honour the
"Keepers"  by paying homage, lighting three candles, and leaving vague
hysterical messages on friends answering machines.

goodnight all.  enjoy life in boxes and bowls...with or without milk.

LG.