Re: Monk November Twenty

Joshua M. Neds-Fox wrote:

> As for the suggestion that Monk is like a cross between FSOL and Eno, well,
> I'd have to disagree.  Not like that at all; the drumming is too funky.

Okay, I've been out of the loop this week because of extreme busyness and then the Thanksgiving
holiday. Did someone really compare Monk as a cross between Eno and the Future Sound of London? Can
I have some of whatever they're smoking?

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins