Re: before walking to Dairy Mart

---Lynzi Godlove <suneidesis at hotmail_com> wrote:> oooh!  yeah!  the
*listies*!  you know, the rumors about Chris Emery are
> true.  but my personal preferance is Rick Callender.

> (grinning hugely)

(side note) this is even more interesting when you've got said someone
looking over your shoulder as you write....)

um, lynz, *whatever* do you mean...?

and i can hear everyone saying GET A ROOM!!!

well,hey, *I* didn't post this on the list, so don't yell at me!!!

(ACK! i've just been attacked-- OH BABY!!!!)

> but if jg weren't married...

so? hey jg, are you a "swingin'" kind of guy?

maybe if I use a few more expletives or be more
> explicit about my intentions with certain listies (since Jack, Brian
and
> Linny are quite taken) I'll get *somebody* hot under the collar...

oh, yeah, hot under the *collar*... ;{P}

> imps and nymphs,

lumps and bumps,

bink

"You're a fishmonger."