Re: before walking to Dairy Mart

hi.

>but if jg weren't married...

I've been exclusively with the same beautiful woman since 1979.   Married
her in 1984, and "happy to be so".   I don't call her "dearly beloved"  for
nothing.    it's  nice to be thought of by my listie friends, though.
(puzzling,  but nice.)    Thanks, Lynzi.  Thanks, Jan.

did i swear at Ope?  I mean,  swear ~at~ Ope,  not just conversational
swearing.  oh, i hope not.   Well, sorry Ope if i swore at you.   Your last
e-mail was so sweet i can no longer be annoyed with you.  (listie jan will
be puzzled at this transformation,  but maybe she'll be too occupied typing
away a reply to EveryJan's Daughter  (that was a deliberate "J"  in there,
Ope!)  to notice.)

Alright,   i had a list-inspired OtR dream last night.   OtR  played in my
parent's new apartment  (they do not have a ew apartment in real life)  in
the living room.   Dearly Beloved wasn't there.   I don't think my parents
were there.   There was one other fan,  and me,  and that's all.   Linford
and i were talking before the show,  and he was telling me about a trip he
just took to see his sister in West Virginia,  in a trailer park.   They
went out looking for roadkill to BB-Q,  the story went.  I thought ,  "this
is an odd story!  I don't picture Linford this way."   They snagged 7 or 8
tasty morsels, evidently.

Before the show,  i was in the bathroom getting ready,  washing up, etc.   I
came out just in time,  and the band were sitting at various chairs and
sofas around the room.  It was kinda casual.   Still just the one other fan.
(never met her before).  Despite my time in the bathroom,  i had neglected
to pee,  and i had to go.  I didn't wanna miss the band,  though.   I
decided to pee in the living room, but no matter which way i might turn,
~somebody~  was gonna see me go.  I decided to turn away from Terri.   I was
in Karin's view.  She looked up and didn't bat an eye to see me urinating
through a handle in a little coffee table to the carpet below.   After a
moment,  i realized that i should not be doing this;  that i can miss a
little bit of an OtR show to pee in the bathroom where pee belongs,  so i
pinched myself off and ran to the bathroom.  That's all  i remember,
because i woke myself laughing.   And i did not pee the bed.   (nothing
worse than a good pee-dream ruined because you find it was triggered by the
actual urination process.)

so, no doubt that was inspired by the recent posts about the band playing in
our homes and doing menial chores.  (In this case,  i guess rug shampooing
would be the task at hand for them.)

not entirely sure i should have shared this....but i did anyway.

jg

np:  __Good Shih-Tzu Bad Shih-Tzu__