before walking to Dairy Mart

>In a message dated 11/27/98 3:36:25 PM EST, suneidesis at hotmail_com
(miss lynzi
>godlove) writes:
>
>> tsk tsk tsk...
>>
>>  my everybody is getting defensive and antsy around here!
>>  what is with ya'll?  were you fasting before stuffing with turkey or
>>  what?

on a whim, I (suneidesis at HOTmail_com) saith:

>>  Besides:  I've only been priveledged to inspect this once, but I
>>  raised my eyebrows at the art content...

and ms. sheepyfuzz at aol_com replieth:
>what, you've never seen dancing bears before?

yeah.  but not standing upright.  and the bears I usually see are in
trios.

>>  my curiousity, is who comes up with the illustrations that so
>>  border their lyrics and style?  who comes up with the ideas for >>
the photographs?  and then I wonder why they add random art, like >>
the gorilla on the GDBD cd...(I wonder on all this album's art...)

>i dunno, but whoever is doing a mighty fine job. it'd be a shame for
>something with such pleasant art inside to look lousy on the surface.

(cockeyed grin)

yeah.

[i'm feeling particularly eloquent tonight]

>>(I prefer Linford over Jack, but Brian is pretty swell too)
>
>linford, but they're all so married that i've resorted to lusting >over
listies.

oooh!  yeah!  the *listies*!  you know, the rumors about Chris Emery are
true.  but my personal preferance is Rick Callender.

(grinning hugely)

but if jg weren't married...

>>  my main goal is to annoy the shit out of you guys and see if I >>can
get you ranting...

>you're not trying hard enough, but keep up the good work.

you know, I realise this is true, because I've gotten about three
letters lauding me for my previous post.  damn.  something has gone
horrendously awry.  maybe if I use a few more expletives or be more
explicit about my intentions with certain listies (since Jack, Brian and
Linny are quite taken) I'll get *somebody* hot under the collar...

imps and nymphs,

lynzi

"The only reason some people never get lost in thought is because it is
unfamiliar territory"  --(and I cannot interpret my own writing to see
who quoth this:  Paul Fix?)

"Have you noticed the mixture of the absurd and the profound that is
life? All is so intricately patterned and wonderfully thought out that I
find myself in a daily and constant state of awe (with occasional
full-tilt vertigo)."
                     --Peter Douglas Williams