living room entertaining

>Don't forget the personal concert in the living room of each
>Rhinelander, with Linford preparing a scrumptuous meal afterwards...

yay!

I'd knock out a wall or two in order to give them more performance
space...

wait a minute.  i only have a wall or two in my apartment...
and if my landlady doesn't like my putting nails in the wall, i suppose
she wouldn't like my knocking *out* the wall.

sigh.

they'll just have to make do with the space i do.

i hear them in the living room right now...

(np:  darkest night of the year.)

anyways, back to the canvases!

Lynai.