Re: good cookie bad cookie

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
>Senor Emery wrote:

>> As I count it, OTR has almost an album's worth of songs that
>> haven't been released on an album yet:
>>
>> Little Blue River
>> Goodbye
>> Miles
>> Anyway
>> I Will Remember
>> Moth
>> Tumbleweeds
>> Orphan Girl
>>
>> Did I forget any?
>
>I'm counting "Miles" on Besides as a release, and I doubt they'll
>include a cover song on an OtR album (Gillian Welch's "Orphan Girl"
>included).

Hey!   Read what I wrote!  I said "album", not "compilation"

I agree about 'Orphan Girl', though.   I was just naming songs they've gigged
heavily in the last year-year & a half.

>Others that I've seen them play live and not seen the light of day (I've
>never seen Needle, but read about it here):

>* Jig Newton (I think we can give up hope for this after Ric left)
>* Don't Cry Blue (I didn't like it live but Shelly says I'm whacked)
>* So Far Down (written in the GDBD cycle, w/ DeadWeight, GoDownEasy)
>* Please Father Christmas (from Christmas shows, circa '95)
>* Needle and the Bruise (from recent set list, written by Henderson)

I've never seen any of these live, but I think I have a tape with 'Please
Father Christmas'
--
NP: Pearl Jam - _Vs_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery