Re: good cookie bad cookie

Senor Emery wrote:

> As I count it, OTR has almost an album's worth of songs that
> haven't been released on an album yet:
>
> Little Blue River
> Goodbye
> Miles
> Anyway
> I Will Remember
> Moth
> Tumbleweeds
> Orphan Girl
>
> Did I forget any?

I'm counting "Miles" on Besides as a release, and I doubt they'll
include a cover song on an OtR album (Gillian Welch's "Orphan Girl"
included).

Others that I've seen them play live and not seen the light of day (I've
never seen Needle, but read about it here):

* Jig Newton (I think we can give up hope for this after Ric left)
* Don't Cry Blue (I didn't like it live but Shelly says I'm whacked)
* So Far Down (written in the GDBD cycle, w/ DeadWeight, GoDownEasy)
* Please Father Christmas (from Christmas shows, circa '95)
* Needle and the Bruise (from recent set list, written by Henderson)

Bruce