Re: good cookie bad cookie

> As I count it, OTR has almost an album's worth of songs that haven't been
> released on an album yet:

When you think about it for a second, some of that unreleased material is
pretty old (Little Blue River, Miles, and Anyway were all around before
Eve came out). I kinda hope they've been holding back some material, and
that this isn't just a very dry creative period.

Bruce, when was Don't Cry Blue around? I never got to hear that one. What
was it like? And what about Boone's Farm? I think I have a tape of it, but
the tape quality is so bad, I can't tell.

Jeff

Follow-Ups: References: