Re: skies that fall

hi.

>i guess i'm never gonna find out what the meaning of "The Seahore" is.

nor, apparently, the spelling.   if you're gonna keep calling it The
Seahore, at least put a "w" in front of the "hore"  part, so that word's not
misspelled, too.

As far as i'm concerned,  as long as you keep making scriptures dance all
over my screen when i hold my scrolling button down,  then keep 'em coming.
you could do that with your Rush, Mettalica and U2 lyrics,  too.

Here,  let's take your SeahorSe  (thanks amy raven for the cap "s"  earlier)
question one step further,  and nobody will answer this either:  why was it
called "the SeahorSe"?

jg

np:  Bob Marley  __lively up yourself__