Re: skies that fall

ope s. yinger wrote:

> i guess i'm never gonna find out what the meaning of "The Seahore" is.

Ask Chris Emery.Oh, wait, you meant "The Seahorse".
*sorry, Chris, couldn't resist after the Smith-Barney incident,
hope you're not mad, I would hate to offend you*

> well, Just to add to this dicussion on otr. i think just because a band
> has put out so much in six or nine years means it has nothing left to
> spit out!!! Just look at bands like, Rush, U2, and Metallica just to name
> a few.

Please don't make me.

> They've been around for about 2 decades or more....

And hopefully dying a slow, miserable death.

> IF your as creative as OTR music will be made and creativly i might add.

I think I understand this, and I agree!

> Just my thoughts on this matter.

That's what you're here for.: )

> -ope
>
> on a curious note: Why does scripture offend some of you? What if I typed
> something from the Book of Mormon or from the Koran or some other
> religious book.

Now, that would be *cool*.Do it.  Pretty please.

> Would you be just as offended? Don't worry i don't want
> to start sending a bunch of scripture into the mailing list! i just
> thought it was a *cool* verse!

Ron

Follow-Ups: References: