Re: annoyed?

And then Amy said:

>I suppose you have a right to be annoyed. But if you are going to be a
>stickler about the rules posted I would say that the majority of postings
>would have to be cut. I would say that if someone has the *right* to post
>multiple topics such as gay dolls and sex, etc, etc, etc.. that one should
>have just as much right to post christian beliefs... in fact post any
>religious (whatever the religion) beliefs for all I care. If I don't want to
>read, I won't.

Um..I'm sorry, but I thought that Jan was referring to the forwarded
message about friends....

I know that Jan is one who can deal with people spouting their beliefs...as
she does so frequently.  I think it was the whole idea of a forwarded
message to the list that she was upset about.

Of course, I could be wrong....I usually am.

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka