annoyed?

Kendrickjd at aol_com wrote:

> oh my god.  it is starting again...
> don't people still get shelly's list of no-no's when they sign up for the
> list?
> annoyed--
> jan

I suppose you have a right to be annoyed. But if you are going to be a
stickler about the rules posted I would say that the majority of postings
would have to be cut. I would say that if someone has the *right* to post
multiple topics such as gay dolls and sex, etc, etc, etc.. that one should
have just as much right to post christian beliefs... in fact post any
religious (whatever the religion) beliefs for all I care. If I don't want to
read, I won't.

Haven't we seen this discussion multiple times about wanting people not to
post and it all comes back to the people on the list have more to discuss
that OtR?

I lurk and read... but I feel that I need to comment to this one. If you
don't like reading this type of material the other material that others don't
like to read should be banned as well, which would mean no discussion group!

not meaning to be argumentative, just trying to point out a fact...

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: