Hmm. No Winter Tour.

Kinda one of those subversive e-mails that I couldn't respond to right
away.

Well, that kinda sucks.  There goes the Emery plans.  (I was trying to
remember all the turkey-iterations that are "all gone" when the Bumpus'
dogs destroy the family turkey in the film"A Christmas Story" but I have
no clue.)

I have to get a life now I guess...  How tough is it to plan a show?
(heh heh, just kidding here).

More demos?  Jeez.

CBS This Morning?  What the hell is that?!  Is that the lowly-rated Good
Morning America equivalent?  Why would CBS want an unsigned band to
play?!  I'm perplexed.

Bruce

(who surmises that Ric won't be joining OtR at a non-existant Canal
Street Tavern show, and thinks Ric should just take Monk on the road to
fill the slots opened by OtR.)