Re: URGENT info on Winter Tour 98

In a message dated 11/19/98 12:37:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, OTRhine at aol_com
writes:

> Linford called in today with this announcement:
>
>  OTR will be canceling the ENTIRE Winter 98 Tour.

Okay, what I need to know now is:  what exactly is considered to be part of
the Winter 98 Tour?  Do these cancellations include the shows that Karin &
Linford are supposed to be doing with the Cowboy Junkies this next week here
in SoCal?  Somebody help me before I blow my money on an OtR-less show!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
=========
"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's