Re: So much to say...

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:24:36 GMT cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>Does anyone want to fill Scott in with Liquid Beef?
>
>>i should know, since i'm half it's creator...

>Actually, binkster, YOU are the one who originally spouted those
>fateful words.  It's all you, man.   I was the one who couldn't stop
>laughing.

yes, i take responsibility for the combination of those two words.... but
since your roommates kept insisting you eat meat that morning, i only
felt obligated to provide you with an appropriate substitute...

>>let me just dispell ANY AND ALL notions that it has sexual
>conotations.

i said that, too.... but just imagine all the sexy things you could *do*
with liquid beef!

binkmoo

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: