Re: So much to say...

binkmeisterrick at juno_com (bink meister) sez:

>On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 00:35:02 -0500 (EST) scott ulrich
><ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu> writes:
>
>>ps. I'm still not sure about this liquid beef thing either (does anyone
>>want to fill me in?) but, you know what they say, if it' good enough for
>>Roger Waters, then it is good enough for me...

Does anyone want to fill Scott in with Liquid Beef?

>i should know, since i'm half it's creator...

Actually, binkster, YOU are the one who originally spouted those
fateful words.  It's all you, man.   I was the one who couldn't stop
laughing.

>let me just dispell ANY AND ALL notions that it has sexual conotations.
>it does not.  rahter, liquid beef is not milk, really, but just what the
>title implies: liquid beef.  yes, it is nature's perfect beverage.  yes,
>Roger Waters would want you to try it.

That and listen to _Radio KAOS_.   You decide which is worse.
--
NP: Genesis - _Trick Of The Tail_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: