Re: So much to say...

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 00:35:02 -0500 (EST) scott ulrich
<ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu> writes:

>ps. I'm still not sure about this liquid beef thing either (does
>anyone
>want to fill me in?) but, you know what they say, if it' good enough
>for
>Roger Waters, then it is good enough for me...

i should know, since i'm half it's creator...

let me just dispell ANY AND ALL notions that it has sexual conotations.
it does not.  rahter, liquid beef is not milk, really, but just what the
title implies: liquid beef.  yes, it is nature's perfect beverage.  yes,
Roger Waters would want you to try it.

and yes, it's damn funny at three or four in the morning at the worst
Denny's in existance....

'nuff said?

bink

try some today!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]