Re: So much to say...

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Chris Emery wrote:

> Hey, everybody.

*Everybody*
Hey, Chris!

> I just got back from the Monk/VoL show at the York Street Cafe in
> Newport, Kentucky.

Aghhh... I wanted to go, but didn't.

> Whew.    What a night.   I've got lots of goodies to tell you
> tomorrow.

Waiting anxiously... even it is tomorrow and I haven't gotten your review
yet...

> I got to meet Charlotte, Damian, and *Shelly*

Shelly! Damn... I missed the opportunity to see her again. I sned my love
via e-mail.

> I got to send Brian some love in person.

Last time I saw Brain in person, I think I asked to many annoying
questions...

> I drank beer in a church pew again.  (fun, fun)

always is...

> News flashes:
>
> Shelly and Damian (thegeniusiwas@somethingorother) are an item.
> Since I know nothing about romance, I can't tell you exactly what that
> means, except that Shelly told me I had to spread the word.

What.... you mean while Chris and Ed were dueling for ShellyBell, Damian
snuck in unnoticed and won her?

> w    o     r    d
>
> Done.
>
> I was also drafted to take up a collection for Brian & Mallory's
> little kittycat that needs surgery to the tune of a bit under $1K.
>
> More on that later.

Poor kitty....

> Ric dedicated a song to Zoe.

Who's Zoe (if that is a stupid question, e-mail me privately so I don't
feel *so* stupid on the list.

> Bill Mallonee about lost his voice.
>
> Enough.

Bill certainly gives it everything he's got in concert.

> Todd the merch guy might never sleep, but I need to.    See y'all
> tomorrow.

Time for me to make to the my bed as well...

Talk to you all later...

scott

> Liquid Beef: Roger Waters would want you to eat it.

ps. I'm still not sure about this liquid beef thing either (does anyone
want to fill me in?) but, you know what they say, if it' good enough for
Roger Waters, then it is good enough for me...

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd