Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 21:48:42 -0600
From: K Therkildsen <Kat at visualsynergy_com>
To: ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu
Subject: Over the rhine

Hey Scott.
I happened on your page during a search for Over the Rhine.
I recently saw Cowboy Junkies for the second time at the Park West
theater in Chicago....(my all time favorite band) Anyway, OTR opened for
them again in Chicago.  We also saw them at the Ravinia Festival not
opening for the Junkies, but playing backup.  The park West Theater,
they did both..open and played backup.

I picked up 2 of their cd's...Good Dog Bad Dog..I like it very much.
Not to crazy about 'The darkest night of the year' but since reading in
your site that that is when their original band broke up, it makes more
sense to me.
Anyway, stop by my Junkies webpage...I have a pic of Karin and the band
http://www.mtco.com/~turksite/cowboyjunkies.htm
Have a good one
Kat
PS. Terri, the new addition to vocals did not impress me that much.  She
seemed 'gangley', awkward and very nervous.  Cowboy Junkies (Margo) did
say that only Karin and Linford were joining them for the rest of the
tour..the other members of the new OTR were staying behind in Ohio.
--
For Your Website Development Solutions,
visit http://www.visualsynergy.com