Re: @@@@ann arbor review, part II

In a message dated 11/15/98 6:53:46 PM EST, jg900 at bright_net writes:

> And i must have made a bad impression on Burrill

just for the record, this statement is quite untrue.  jg did *not* make a bad
impression; my lurking/silent qualities are only making themselves known.

> The table held a vase of pink carnations

it also held margo's tea--at least, it looked like tea to me.  it was hot--she
said so herself, remember--and it looked like it had a teabag in it.  the mug,
i think, was brown.

> my notes read here M+K+*T*+L  but i don't know what Terri did that got her
initial
> underscored.  I forget.  sorry.  Burrill?

i don't remember her doing anything other than singing and swaying to the
music, as she always does.  of course, she did dip behind the large
obstruction of my view on that side of the stage a couple times.  (i couldn't
see linford or their bass player at all.  well, i saw linford's hands once or
twice.)

-burrill