Purchasing Eve?

I have tried ordering Eve from record stores in the past and they said that it is no longer available because IRS went bankrupt or something? However, there was a deal over the summer from Over the Rhine themselves where they were offering three CDs for $25. They were Eve, 'Till We Have Faces and Patience. The only catch was that they did not have sleeves. I bought them anyway. I am in New York right now and I have no clue if you can still get this offer. Send a message to the office at OTRhine at AOL_com.
Josh

Visit CinciNow.com for the latest news, sports, traffic, weather and more!