ATTN: Rhinelanders! A call to action! Help Nigel!

Friends, listies, Rhinelanders, lend me your eyes!

A crisis of sorts has befallen the Kelley household.  Brian and
Mallory's beloved cat Nigel was recently injured and has required
extensive surgery and rehabilitation.

One day recently while unattended, Nigel was apparently chased by
another animal.  Fleeing for his life, he was forced to jump from a
rather high wall.   This desperate maneuver resulted in a bad fall,
and Nigel suffered bad multiple fractures in the elbow joint of one
leg.   They are unable to put a cast on it, so he is confined to his
cage for at least 8 weeks.

Nigel is a special part of Brian and Mallory's family, and his surgery
is mounting considerable expenses.   Therefore, I am soliciting
donations from listies and Rhinelanders to help defray the cost of the
surgery for the Kelleys.   This may sound frivolous to some of you,
but those of you who have and love pets know how much a part of the
family they can be.

My goal is to raise *at least* $500 towards the costs associated with
Nigel's surgery and rehabilitation.  I think we can possibly raise the
whole amount, but let's shoot for this goal first.   I am hoping to
post Nigel Fund updates at least twice weekly with the donations,
totals, and updates on Nigel's progress.  The Kelleys are sending me a
picture of Nigel, and I will put up a web page with the picture(s),
status of the fund, and the latest updates.

So...now's the time to show some love and support for a great drummer
from a great band!

Donations (checks and money orders preferred) should be sent to:
Chris Emery
43 West 8th Ave.  Apt. C
Columbus, Ohio 43201

Please make checks out to: Brian Kelley.

Also, cards and get-well wishes are welcome.

If you wish to make your donation anonymously, please indicate so in a
note with your donation.

As an added incentive, for donations of $20 or more, I will send the
donor a live recording of their choice from my personal archives.

Any questions should be directed at me by email at: cemery at iwaynet_net
with the "Nigel Fund" in the subject header.

DISCLAIMER:
This is not a joke.
I am doing this of my own freewill, and *with* the knowledge and
consent of Brian, Mallory, and Nigel Kelley.
Except maybe the bootleg offer.  *shrug*
I am not profiting monetarily or otherwise by starting the Nigel Fund.

I am merely acting as a buffer to protect the privacy of the Kelleys.
Anything sent to me at the above address relating to the Nigel Fund
will be forwarded by me, untampered with.

--NP: Yes - _Drama_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Liquid Beef: Now 100% Dolphin Safe!