Re: Columbia, MO show

-----Original Message-----
From: Mareesa Orth
>Some idiot from the crowd yelled "Free Bird" and Karin said "This is the
>only Free Bird I'm going do" and gave him the finger!

I'm Shocked! Mortified! Highly Amused! I can't imagine quiet, demure,
sophisticated Karin Bergquist flipping an audience member the finger. Oh,
what I'd give to have been able to see that.

>One question: what is "Bothered" off of?

An OtR faithful should know this. But since all OtR faithful are a gracious
and generous bunch, I'll tell you Bothered is a hidden track (Just Karin's
voice and Chris Dahlgren's upright bass) on Eve. And a full-band version
appears on the Rhinelander fan-club cd, Besides.

BSC