Re: What a funny show....

>Last night's show was wonderful!  Though I thought they handled
>the dancers well, it didn't look like they were totally happy about it.
>Just my opinion....  But I really enjoyed OtR.  We left after them,
>so I'm curious about Karin and Terri's retaliation....do tell!
>
>Thanks,
>Zena

There was a song called Anniversary Song which is just Margot singing
with very little backup. She uses an earpiece monitor, and for the entire
song, she said that Karin and Terri were singing very off-key backup
vocals into it.

Also, just before Sweet Jane, they ran on stage and dumped pillowcases
full of feathers on her.