re: Jacksie, Lewis, TWHF...

well, I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying the switch in subjects. And CS
Lewis and Madeline L'Engle are 2 of my favorite authors. I never thought
about the similarities in the names like all you *smart* people LOL...  I
am learning a lot. I always wondered about why they chose TWHF and thought
it might be cause of that. Nice to know about Jacksie too. never even
thought about that one!

Thanks for opening my eyes... and I must say I like this topic better than
the ones over the past couple weeks!

amy