Schuba's

Hi,

I need some help.  I want to go to the Schuba's show in Chicago on Dec
5, and I need some info about it.  If someone could help answer some
questions, I would be most appreciative.  For example:
1) How much is admission?  (Note: is this the same for both shows?)
2) Can I get tickets for the show in advance, and if so how? (2nd note:
I live in Dayton OH)
3) What is the phone number for schuba's?
3) What kind of a place is Schuba's?  Bar? Theatre? ...
4) How does having two shows work?  Does everyone leave after the first
show?  If so, what if you want to see the second show also? Do you have
to stand in line to get in again?
4) How about directions to get there from Dayton OH
5) Any suggestions on a place to stay at nearby?
6) Since I am making a road trip, what else is there to do in Chicago?

Anything else I should know??

Thanks in advance,
Jason