list queries...

M said that he didn't know if he would stat on the list if he didn't
know all of you. It was an interesting thought that I had to comment on.
I must confess that I lurk much more than post (I only do the digest
version- my net access is at work, and, well...you understand.) But I
enjoy the discussion that goes on here. AND I DON'T CARE IF IT's NOT OtR
RELATED!! I've had a few nice discussions with folks. It's nice to have
a common interest, but there's more to life than Terri's Borg Cord.
Anyway, that's my two cents. I dig you guys, even if I don't get to talk
much.

Greg.
PS- Thanks for the Til We Have Faces thread. It made me remember that my
copy is still with a friend in Pittsburgh. I must retrieve it at
Thanksgiving!