Re: lewis'--till we have faces.

hmm... i read 'Till We have Faces' last year, it was a very powerful
story, now one of my favorites as well.   But, i also just finished 'A
Circle of Quiet' by Madeleine L'Engle.  This book knocked 'Till We Have
Faces' out of first place easily, I highly recommend it.  I felt like i
was sitting in her mind... wow, and it made me laugh/cry/yell/etc.
outloud many times.  Surely Karin's read this.  But I was wondering how
many of you have been inspired by OtR to read a certain book just
because of the title like me?

Leah