No OTR - CS Lewis Stuff

hello hello,

yes her name was Joy.  Life is cool that way.  Speaking of both
CS Lewis and Joy.  I just finished "Surprised by Joy"......wow.
I really loved this book and at so many points I was thankful
that he decided to write down these things.  Highlights:

his feelings about school (gun pointed at you if you didn't seem
interested in the undergraduate German majors with a taste
for autobiographies) : -)

his idea or actual penning down a description of joy!!!  Loved it!!!!!!

talking about when a dead God suddenly stood upright
and starting shaking off his grave cloths. Even after he'd thought
he knew God!!!!!!!!

So many wonderful wonderful images.....wow....I loved it!

Thanks for this CS Lewis thread!

~ Zena