Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #349

*someone* said:

> Please tell me how I can get removed from the list. It is nothing personal but
> I am getting to many nonrelated things that have nothing to do with OTR and it
> is taking up to much space all I really wanted was SHOW DATES AND PLACES and
> up dates once in a while
> can this happen?

This makes me stop and wonder how I would react if I *had just* joined
this list.  When I joined it was aptly "moderated" (take the quotes how
you will) by Don and sometimes Shelly--(I miss your posts Shelly, come
back). Now that I think back and compare, it's almost like the list has
taken on a totally different ambience.  I really love all you guys, but
I wonder if I didn't already know you if I would stay with the list.
It's a hard call.  I feel that I have mellowed quite a bit since the
days of my "stop posting personal mail to the list!".    LOL! I can see
you all laughing now since that was only about six months ago.  But, I
guess I'll never know.  I'm just glad I *did* stay when I joined.  I
really do look forward to reading my otr mail almost everyday.

Oh and to the mysterious PWW.  If you would have looked at the mail you
got today from the office, (the mail you claim to *want*), you would
have noticed this little jewel at the bottom.  Here it is for your
unsubscribing pleasure: