english listies

i know we have some listies here from the lil island known as england,
so i'm just wodering if any of you are at all near northampton.  i'll be
spending my next semester of school there at nene university and would
love to actually know someone when i got there.  not to mention someone
who knows "the secret". (that's what i kept saying about all the people
at the show down here in myrtle beach that had their otr shirts on).
anyway, if this applies to anyone here let me know.  i'd love to hear
from ya!

take care,
cat