Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #349

Dancing on a volcano, PWW625 at aol_com said:

>Please tell me how I can get removed from the list. It is nothing personal but
>I am getting to many nonrelated things that have nothing to do with OTR and it
>is taking up to much space all I really wanted was SHOW DATES AND PLACES and
>up dates once in a while
>can this happen?

Sounds like you signed up for the wrong list.   This is the
*discussion* list, not the *announcement* list.

Go to http://www.actwin.com/OtR and use the nifty little form to
change your subscription options.

HTH, HAND!

>Thankyou <><

Hey, Aubrey - this PWW625 person caught one of your fish.   Better
check your pool.

--NP: Cowboy Junkies - _Pale Sun Crescent Moon_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Liquid Beef: It's what's for dinner.