Re: Two Things about Lydia, the fairy princess...

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:18:16 -0600 "Brad Caviness" <bigwig at arkansas_net>
writes:

>It's not such a far-fetched idea. Among OtR fans, you *could* be said
>have a draw. Plus, I finally unearthed your cd yesterday from where's
>it's
>been hiding the in the catacombs of my cd collection, and played it
>through
>three times in a row. Which almost never happens.

wow.  thanks, man.  you really know how to raise someone's spirits!

>Mr. Emery and I had a nice
>long discussion via email about it (see, sometimes private
>conversations
>*do* get taken off-list). I told him I think "Wipe Away" is kind of
>the
>Bizarro version of the Stone's "Sympathy for the Devil."

LOL!  if you wanna know the truth, really it's my musical take on the
Velvet Undergroud's "Rock and Roll."

>>>And secondly, what the hell is liquid beef?
>>glad you found out.
>>
>But when I did, I was like Luke Skywalker, hanging one-handed from the
>bottom of Bespin's Cloud City, dazed, muttering, "Ben, why didn't you
>tell me?... Ben...."

may the beef be with you.

(and also with you.  ---oops, my Lutheranism is showing again!)

>I only wish I could be in cincy to see this. If it happens. Seriously,
>Binky. Call the OtR office. The number is in the Good Dog Bad Dog cd.
>We'll
>start an email campaign. Send them a cd. This could be a good break.

please do!  i'm gonna work on a package tonight to send to the office!
um, what should i say?  simply that i wanna open for the Emery shows?
that a bunch of listies wanna see me play?  Chris says he's gonna do
something, by the sound of it.... and yeah, this could be a good break
for me!

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!

>Right. This was all my idea. Now, the check's in the mail, right?

i hope so! i could always use more cash! ;{P}

bink

p.s. what's the latest on the ricochet review?  is the site done yet?  or
did i totally miss it?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]