Emery Show, Columbus Show, Brady's Show

YAY!  Two showings at the Emery means I can actually go!  Much to my dismay
my choir director scheduled a concert for 8:30 on the 19th.  Now I can go
on the 18th instead!  YES!

I forgot to mention...JG, your *yummy chicks* were at the show.  Evan heard
them, and turned to me and said, "The *yummy chicks*."  Just thought I'd
mention that.

And if I don't have any concerts or anything, I'm willing to come up to see
Anne E. at the very least.  I have yet to see her!  *grrr*

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka