What Ric is up to/MONK dates

Hey am passing this along to those who care:) Go out and support Ric, it's a
great show!

Hello everyone.

Ric Hordinski (aka Monk) has told me to inform you that he'll be playing in
the Chicagoarea at the Garden Coffeehouse on Friday November 20th @ 8pm;
tickets are only $6.00 (at door only)

The Garden is at 1800 Ridge in Evanston (the next city North of Chicago on
lake Michigan) - for more info or directions call 847/328-4544 (business
hours only M-F) or check out our web page at
http://www.geocities.com/~gardenlounge/

The Garden is a part of the Vineyard Christian Fellowship and meets in the
Vineyards Cultural Arts Center, where we've got a great new 300 + seat
space complete with a espresso bar and gourmet baked goods (made by the
same bakery that provides Starbucks with their stuff), and featuring some
hot cider for those windy Chicago nights..come check us out! Opening up for
ric will be a fun, funky new band from Wisconsin named Ticklepenny Corner!
Peace, Chris Langill

Here's a p.s. from ric and what's he's up to:

    here are the monk shows for the rest of November.  for those of you who
may be interested, ric will be in the studio (producing ) in December with a
songwriter from Atlanta named Ben Wakeman. so there will be few (if any) monk
shows next month. ric hopes to be working on a new monk record in
January/February (possibly on a new label) to be released in the spring. Monk
have been very busy with some nationally syndicated radio shows.  they
recorded a live concert for "echoes", a show carried by 150 stations across
the U.S.. also, the band will be recording a performance in January for the
syndicated "World Cafe" radio show out of Philadelphia, and a performance on
"acoustic cafe" from Ann arbor, Michigan.  we will e-mail you to let you know
when they air.  there are rumors of a fairly limited release of a LIVE cd
around the first of the year... hmmm.

* indicates ric solo acoustic show
wed nov 11-bernie's distillery, columbus , oh   614.279.2016 (w/ VOL)
thurs nov 12- xhedos cafe, detroit, mi  248.399.3946 (w/VOL)
friday nov 13 york st cafe, cinicnnati, oh 606.261.9675 (w/VOL)
sat nov 14- eddie's attic, atlanta, ga 404.377.4976
sat nov 20 garden coffeehouse, evanston, il.  847.328.4544