Re: ann arbor review

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 06:48:29 -0500 "jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> writes:

> (Terri).... was wired into the Borg Mothership this night too.   This
>wire
>running underneath her top caused her to fidget with it a lot.    Not
>too
>distracting,  but noticable.   wonder what the wire's for?

my best guess is that she's hooked up to an "ear monitor", a little
device she sticks in her ear to hear herself instead of relying on the
floor monitors, but i believe Margo was wearing one and she didn't have
the garden hose running up her outfit.... hmmm.....

> (loved that one Binky!  where can i get me a Terri Doll?)

only $19.95 plus shipping and handling! LOL

> Jack's wife was manning the table that night, and oh,
>is
>she adorable!  Bink, i want a doll of her too,  with removable black
>beret
>accessories, and a little digital voice box with the British accent,
>o.k.?
>Yummy!

no problem! i'll add her to the "limited edition" set!

bink

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]