Re: @@@ Re: @@@@Re: Alanis -- the other white meat.

scott ulrich wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, DustyVolume wrote:
>
> > While were talking about it, can't stant Bjork either.
>
> Oh man... what's wrong with Bjo:rk?!? I been a fan ever since human
> behavior, and that song doesn't compare to some of her other work.
> If I remember correctly (which I do) phat-cat Mikey listed Bjo:rk's album
> post as one of his 5 disks in the changer...

_Homogenic_ was my #5 or 6 of last year, and _Post_ was probably about there
for '95. Bjork's amazing. Arias from Venus, I heard one critic describe her
as. I've been a fan since "Birthday" off the Sugarcubes debut. What a
beautiful song... A friend of mine had it in Icelandic, too. Man, but that
was cool.

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins