Re: @ Servants to fame [no OTR]

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
>Sorry to clog mailboxes with this.  If ya have your e-mail filter to
>discard any incoming with a "@", you won't ever see this kind of
>e-mail!!

Umm...  the at symbol is a pretty poor choice for a filter, since it's
so common in email addresses, etc.    I've been contemplating a
threadmarking scheme based on the one used so successfully in
rec.music.tori-amos.   Check it out at http://www.rmta.org.   It's
somewhere in there in the FAQ.

[Madonna snipped]

NP: The Empire Strikes Back SE Soundtrack

PS - I have the 'Safety Dance' extended club mix on mp3 if anyone
wants it.
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
I doubt, therefore I might be.