Re: to the extreme

Dancing on a volcano, DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> said:

>While ordering sushi, Chris Emery said:

I actually *am* going for sushi with some friends later this week.

[...]
>> How many songs can you guys think of that contain the word 'fruition'?
>>
>um?
>Within, Without
>?
>?

That's the given in this forum.   Anybody come up with the rest?  Or
more?

>This reminds me of something else.  How many words or references have
>you seen (heard) for the first time in an over the rhine song .
>
>Me:
>
>Artesian Well
>Barlow blade
>Poughkeepsie
>Flanders Fields

Heard this in a BHTM song of the same name.

>Festoon
>carillon

I know I heard this somewhere else, too.   Where?   Got me.

--NP: Yes - _Close To The Edge_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Cocaine is god's way of telling you that you have too much money.