Re: to the extreme

At second thought that's not laughable.  that's downright
disgusting.  I'd better pipe down now before I start in on that
incredibly riduculous "Ironic".  Wordsmith?!   LOL!

OK OK I'll agree with you on "Ironic" being ridiculous. Any song that is
built around a word should at least have the decency to use the word
correctly! Actually, a good chunk of her songs aren't exactly great. But
I do like some of them,and I have her new album and I like it. Wordsmith
was a word that just came off the top of my head at the moment and I
probably wouldn't use it to describe her if I was thinking clearly,but
not everyone is as intelligent as Linford. OK? Much love!

~Jillian~

"They can't see what you're born to be. They can't see me.
They can't be what they can't believe. They can't see what you
see..." - Tori Amos

"It's dumb, I know what I want to say,but I can't even take one
breath..." - The Sundays

\\|//http://listen.to/me_thank_you\\|//