Re: to the extreme

Dancing on a volcano, DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> said:
>and I don't know either, Jillian.  I mean come on.  Do you mean Alanis
>*Morrisette*??  Angry wordsmith??  angry maybe, but any bending or
>forging of words comes across as only laughable.  I honestly can't think
>of any song she has made (in her comeback (!) of course) [read with tone
>of sarcasm] that has been anything other than a pitiful attempt at
>appealing to the pre-pubescent teenies--you know the ones who hear a
>song and then make their parents miserable until they buy them the
>album.  At second thought that's not laughable.  that's downright
>disgusting.  I'd better pipe down now before I start in on that
>incredibly riduculous "Ironic".  Wordsmith?!   LOL!

Thanks for posting this, Markus.   It saves me the trouble of doing
it.

ObOTR:

How many songs can you guys think of that contain the word 'fruition'?

I can come up with three.

--NP: U2 - _Achtung Baby_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Cocaine is god's way of telling you that you have too much money.