Re: November 7, 1998

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:51:20 EST Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

>In a message dated 10/28/98 5:24:26 PM, harperja at email_uc.edu writes:

>>With the sudden notice of a show in Columbus on November the 7th, Mr.
>Emery
>>and I will be attending that shindig.  I know that everyone was
>planning on
>>meeting at the Anne E. DeChant, but would anyone be interested in
>moving it
>>to Columbus show?  Just curious...I want to see all of you people!
>But
>>understand if you don't want to.  *smile*

here's my thing.... how much is the Anne show versus how much is the OtR
show?  *That* will make the total difference for me.  sure, i'd love to
see OtR, but i'm kinda looking forward to the Anne show (thanks, jg!)
this all figures, doesn't it?

>Hi, Jessyka!
>
>Um, I would, but I have jg's soldering iron.
>
>How much are tickets? And Bink, Lynzi...? (No, not how much are you!
>Stop
>that!)

you *got* my liver, what *more* do you want?!

bink

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]