November 7, 1998

Hiya everyone!  (yes, Mr. Emery, I know...hi, Jessyka)

With the sudden notice of a show in Columbus on November the 7th, Mr. Emery
and I will be attending that shindig.  I know that everyone was planning on
meeting at the Anne E. DeChant, but would anyone be interested in moving it
to Columbus show?  Just curious...I want to see all of you people!  But I
understand if you don't want to.  *smile*

Chris...you were supposed to write this, but since you were slacking, I
decided to!  LOL

NP:  _Rent_
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka