Re: November 7, 1998

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/28/98 5:24:26 PM, harperja at email_uc.edu writes:
>
> >Hiya everyone!  (yes, Mr. Emery, I know...hi, Jessyka)
> >
> >With the sudden notice of a show in Columbus on November the 7th, Mr. Emery
> >and I will be attending that shindig.  I know that everyone was planning
> >on meeting at the Anne E. DeChant, but would anyone be interested in
> >moving

does this mean that my wife will be safe with the abscence of mr. emery?
i mean you guys are still planning on kidnapping her, right!?! i even
arranged for a baby sitter for that night. she has no idea what's going
to happen to her. make sure to wear the ski masks and bring plenty of
chloroform. sorry your going to miss the fun mr. emery, maybe next time.
take care all.

enjoy (especially you mr. emery),

jeff k.

np: it was a very good year, sinatra