Re: Bothered (just a note)

Jessyka Harper <harperja at email_uc.edu> sez:
>You know, in listening to both _Eve_ and _Besides_, I am reminded why I
>like the _Eve_ version so much better.  The piano on _Besides_ is so
>annoying!  That's my biggest problem.  But on the _Eve_ version...I keep
>waiting for her to do her little embellishment thing she does on _Besides_,
>and I'm always so distraught that she doesn't.  *sigh*  Oh, well.  She's
>still lovely.

I think the piano on the _Besides_ version turns it from something
surreal and sublime (the _Eve_ version) into an ordinary song.

>Rickers...you going to the Anne E. gig on the 7th?  Please say yes!  I want
>to meet you so bad!  I'm sorry that I've been terrible about writing
>you...send me some mail, baby!

(obShamelessplug) Rick Callendar, that enigmatic binky whom we all
know and love will be bringing some of his CDs to Kent.   He's too
modest to tell you all, so I'm doing it.   $14 for over 70 minutes of
music.    Bring cash.

>And Mark, honey, I need to get back with you!  I've been awful.

Same here, Mark honey.   I haven't forgotten about ya.

>And Mr. Emery...you're sure I can spend the night on the 6th?  *wink*

If you need to.   We just got another couch this weekend.  LOL

>Let's not have a replay of the whole Brady's thing.  Well, we shouldn't,
>since Duggy won't be there, but there are always some other guys....Evan
>perhaps?  *laughing*

Tease.   ;-P

Evan, you going?

NP: Groovilicious - 'Bla Za Bla'
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
If at first you don't succeed, cheat.  Cheat until caught, then lie.