Re: west palm beach set list, musings, etc.

"jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> sez:
>>You know, jg, I forget which one you like better.   I know it's the
>>opposite of the one I like, but I can't remember which one I like
>>either.
>
>you like her hair falling down.  I like her hair pulled back so tight it
>must hurt a little.   it's just a slight preference,  like 60/40%.

Like she ever looks *bad*.

[re: 'Shiny Happy People' single]
>>I've got that one too.   Woo-hoo!
>
>oh, and i'm certain i do too.  so another woo-hoo!   "woo-hoo!"

I haven't dug up my copy of that one.   Does anyone remember what else
was on it?

[...]
>ps
>speaking of living in the past,  Denise R!  (you claimed to be a fan of
>'80's music.)   Are you going to the Kent gig?   I did a little head count,
>and came up with 6 listie heads last night.    For the curious:   mr. binky,
>mr. emery,  ms. jessyka,  ms. amy w.,  ms. ysobelle, myself.     and

Is Ms. Amy W. bringing husband Phil and the zebra van?

This also reminds me...what have you people done?   My waitress last
night called me "Mr. Emery" when she knows damned well that I'm Chris.

STOP THE MADNESS!

[...]

NP: The Mighty Bop - 'Sans Remission'
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?