Re: west palm beach set list, musings, etc.

Kendrickjd at aol_com sez:

>why does being a lesbian have anything to do with tastes in music?
>i can see your point that a lot of lesbians may in fact like cowboy junkies.

a lot of lesbians like a whole lot of things.

[...]
>so i understand that point, but the "if i were a lesbian thing" baffles me...

It's about as pointless as any other demographic.

>p.s.  i am a lesbian and i like over the rhine.

jg is a lesbian, and *he* likes OTR.
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
I am Dyslexic of Borg, your ass will be laminated.