Re: west palm beach set list, musings, etc.

In a message dated 10/23/98 5:13:42 AM EST, jg900 at bright_net writes:

> hi.
>
>  Sha says,
>  >i was super lonely tonight, but i had fun. so feh to anyone who saw the
Lonely
>  >Girl and didn't do a thing.
>
>  next time, hang a cardboard sign around your neck:  "I'm lonely, please
kiss
>  me."   I feel certain this would work for you.   Let me know.

what, the forlorn look on my face wasn't enough?

>  > it seems that
>  >lesbians like {cowboy junkies} a whole bunch. if i were a lesbian, i think
i would
>  >still like over the rhine. read into that what you will.
>  >
>  two chicks for you to choose from, instead of just one?  you keep an open
>  mind concerning homosexuality?  these are "what i will"

interesting interpretations.  i fear that i worded that very poorly, though.
see my response to kendrickjd at aol_com.

>  setlist snipped,  but cool extemporaneous notes gets you an "A"   in the
>  reporting department.   The extra credit applies to make up the deficit on
>  Terri-hair-reporting.

it was like, uh, down but pulled back around the face.

>  >so that was my evening, a success except for the brutal loneliness and the
>  >witch woman who wouldn't pour me any wine.
>
>  please don't interchange "witch" for "bitch"   Thanks.  Witches are some of
>  the kindest people you'll meet.  (how do i know this?)

witch just seemed like the right word. not as in "one who dabbles in
witchcraft," but more like "one who has warts on her nose and a black cat and
makes recipies in a shiny cauldron out of newt eyeballs."

i'm going to offend whoever i can today. witches. lesbians. midgets.

love,
sha

*speaking of rem, i was cleaning out a box o' stuff the other day, and found a
copy of the "shiny happy people" single. explain THAT one.*